|Roberto Alsina 6069d9f049
What it is
This is a parser for the shortcode spec as explained in the Hugo docs and used in Hugo and Nikola. Approximately.
I am implementing this for Nicolino.
It probably won't be 100% identical, but I'll try to make it as close as practical.
- Implemented in Ragel + C for performance
- Allocates no memory, because all strings are references to pieces of input.
- Detect shortcodes with names
- Standalone and matched shortcodes
- Capture data between tags in matched shortcodes
- Capture arguments with and without names
- Capture values with and without quotes (with details, see TODO)
You need Ragel and a C compiler.
Ragel is used to generate
shortcodes.c out of
As a convenience there is a generated
shortcodes.c in the repo,
cd src && make
To run tests:
Add the dependency to your
dependencies: cr-discount: github: ralsina/shortcodes